Payment & Shipping Terms:
Matters Need Attention
1.Charging of nitrogen.
(1) Accumulator shall be inspected before nitrogen is charged.
(2) Nitrogen shall be chaerged slowly to ensure the bladder be not broken by quickly charging.
(3) Oxygen,compact air or other flammable gas shall not be used.
(4) Gas charging device shall be used in charging the nitrogen.Gas charging device is inseparable part of accumulator to be used in charging,draining,measuring and adjusting the charging pressure.
2.Determining of charging pressure
(1) Buffering impact: charging pressure shall be the norminal pressure of installation site or a little above.
(2) Absorbing fluctuation:Charging pressure shall be 60%of average pressure of fluctuation.
(3)Storage of energy:Charging pressure shall be lower than 90%of minimum working pressure and higher than 25% of maximum working pressure.